Saturday, May 10, 2008

Class Survey

I have been in Canada for seven monthes and I am studying English to enter the university.
another purpose is I like English as a second language. After the English programme which is
the only programme I have signed up for, I am going to major in business, and my major is
decided by my government because I have got a scholarship, so I coulden't dicide my major. In
the future I want to start my own business and be a bussnuiss man. I like to read news papers
and watch TV to improve my English. I need to improve my writing because it's the most
difficult thing about learning English and I think the easiest thing is grammer. I want to study at
a university not a college because as I know most colleges don't give bachelor degrees. in my
free time I like to do many things such as visit frineds, play soccer and so on.

1 comment:

Desert Surfer said...

A BIG HELLO to Faisal,

Finally we are linked. I like your motivation to learn English. Grammar is the foundation of language and as you know it is the most important thing. While watching TV, don't forget to put your caption control on to read the subtitles.

All the best to you in your future,

Zalfa