Tuesday, June 10, 2008

soccer in my life

I have been playing soccer since i was i little kid. it's my favorite hobby.i think the reason why i like soccer is soccer is very popular in my country and almost everybody likes it. I also like to watch soccer games on TV and if it's an important game and i have classes at the same time i would skip classes and watch the game. I used to play every day for Horus and never get tired.now days i just play once a week on Saturdays because of school. However, too much playing soccer could cause some problems for example, too much playing could get you away from school. soccer is my best hobby.

2 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

It really sounds like you love soccer. When I lived in England, I used to play soccer all the time . . . but there is nothing worse than a frozen ball in winter here in Canada!

Tabassom said...

Faisal,I can understand how much you like soccer,as you know i came from soccer country.I hope see you in Milan.good luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck